- 213 Traders
- 13 Members
- There are no posts to display for these settings.
- Temujin replied Sep 20, 2023
Has no effect on currency only oil. Less investory is bullish because supply is lower and prices usually are higher.
- Jolita replied Sep 19, 2023
Looks like the highs were made today. Look at 4hr chart
- Temujin replied Sep 19, 2023
Expensive oil in a crappy economy won't last. When stocks tank oil will go with it.
- Temujin replied Sep 18, 2023
The downtrend will begin this week as demand destruction starts because of high prices and a stronger dollar.
- Temujin replied Sep 17, 2023
We are in the same zone. I see $95.38 as a high in early January 2022. This is getting scary for Europe and soon the U.S. The Inflation battle is being lost now. Just no denying ...