Energy EXCH (https://www.energyexch.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.energyexch.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   WTI Crude Oil Trading (https://www.energyexch.com/showthread.php?t=294030)

detector Jan 14, 2020 3:08pm | Post# 5881

{quote} mate what u think its sell or buy?
I'm short if you read my posts, but this is only my opinion, please don't follow me as I'm lost too, as the saying goes, D

fool Jan 14, 2020 3:09pm | Post# 5882

{quote} Well I did ask what you meant, I cannot understand the cryptic message, just say what you mean please, D
nobody can tell you which way it'll go. yours is just a very dangerous position . that's all. risk reward ratio ,that kind of thing .

detector Jan 14, 2020 3:17pm | Post# 5883

{quote} nobody can tell you which way it'll go. yours is just a very dangerous position . that's all. risk reward ratio ,that kind of thing .
Ah, ok pleased we cleared that up, thanks for taking the time, think we as prospective traders understand we take a risk, long or short, it's all a risk, as for risk reward, the individual sets this, it's not something someone else can advise you on.
EDIT
I do take on board you comments, thanks, D

fool Jan 14, 2020 3:19pm | Post# 5884

{quote} Ah, ok pleased we cleared that up, thanks for taking the time, think we as prospective traders understand we take a risk, long or short, it's all a risk, as for risk reward, the individual sets this, it's not something someone else can advise you on.
well go ahead then, short it. do use maximum leverage while you're at it

fool Jan 14, 2020 3:28pm | Post# 5885

{quote} Please take note of the Resistance /Support level so you don't enter a buy trade near resistance level or sell close to the support level because we don't know if it will break it. It's better to be safe than sorry.
thanks idunnu. will do that

detector Jan 14, 2020 3:30pm | Post# 5886

{quote} well go ahead then, short it. do use maximum leverage while you're at it
And there's me trying to be nice, welcome to the board, etc.., think this is my "out" on the WTI thread, maybe I'm the "fool"

fool Jan 14, 2020 3:38pm | Post# 5887

{quote} And there's me trying to be nice, welcome to the board, etc.., think this is my "out" on the WTI thread, maybe I'm the "fool"
i am being nice back to you by trying to save your ass. but you're too dumb to see that . tell me, how old are you ?

detector Jan 14, 2020 3:50pm | Post# 5888

{quote} i am being nice back to you by trying to save your ass. but you're too dumb to see that . tell me, how old are you ?
Ok, last post on this, age has nothing to do with this but if you back up your claim of saving my butt with a valid reason, I'll listen, sure all on the thread would like this too, so the stage is yours my friend

Kwame Freder Jan 14, 2020 3:55pm | Post# 5889

probably wiser to just "ignore"

fool Jan 14, 2020 4:06pm | Post# 5890

{quote} Ok, last post on this, age has nothing to do with this but if you back up your claim of saving my butt with a valid reason, I'll listen, sure all on the thread would like this too, so the stage is yours my friend
wow, thats impressive . give you reason. explain to you . wow. just forget it. do your thing . sorry to advise.

detector Jan 14, 2020 4:11pm | Post# 5891

{quote} wow, thats impressive . give you reason. explain to you . wow. just forget it. do your thing . sorry to advise.
Ok, shall we just leave it there, don't want to put you on ignore, only in an extreme case, but you have been polite enough with your posts (high five)Yeah

detector Jan 14, 2020 4:24pm | Post# 5892

Will be closing for the break, looking to resume the short again on open, D

detector Jan 14, 2020 4:48pm | Post# 5893

Looking for 57.88 before the break, price could be headed for 56 without any interruptions, any thoughts?

Kwame Freder Jan 14, 2020 4:52pm | Post# 5894

i'm in short as well but doubt it will get much lower before the break. asian/london session is where it will probably retest support, (hopefully it breaks). not sure what ur price quotes are but mine is currently at 58.12

detector Jan 14, 2020 5:11pm | Post# 5895

Not sure if their playing us offside but the volume/activity, as we would assume, buying into lower prices seems to be happening,(shorts closing) however the price eventually falling, also rising volume supporting a rise in price is not there, so unless this is knee jerk reaction when the news hits, would prefer to keep my short

auricforecas Jan 14, 2020 5:38pm | Post# 5896

Yeah guys, would most probably bet on FALL till mid of FEB.. but will wait this week, re-enter (heavy) on Monday Morning (MM).... for WTI SHORT till 15FEB I think... then UP... Need to be confirmed but that seems to be a good place to go
Seems that way! Awaiting ("final") confirmation... not to be fooled too soon, before increasing trade aggressively!

detector Jan 14, 2020 6:25pm | Post# 5897

No re-entry for now, details about trade deal looming so sitting out, think we may see the price idle until clarity, good luck all, and night, bed time, D

Idunnu Jan 15, 2020 2:32am | Post# 5898

Good day everyone, please when will the market for oil reopen?

It has.

fool Jan 15, 2020 4:48am | Post# 5899

hello i dunnu

Idunnu Jan 15, 2020 5:44am | Post# 5900

hello i dunnu
HI, how are you doing today?

© Energy EXCH