- 104 Traders
- 6 Members
- There are no posts to display for these settings.
- JensG replied Jul 14, 2021
I am a short-term scalper with a holding time of 5-10 minutes on average. Of course, I use a stoploss. I don't drive a car without a seatbelt either. Let's look at this logically: ...
- Erebus replied Jun 21, 2021
here is an example of a spike on Bar 3 back image
- Winston Reed replied Jun 19, 2021
Every-one is doing it but multi-time-frame analysis is probably one of the number one reasons traders lose. They use time frames like another indicator because they have little or ...
- here2there replied Jun 18, 2021
Simple and effective. I would use this strategy in the direction of the trend from one time frame higher. For example, if I am trading on the 4HR, then I would use the Daily as my ...
- Erebus replied Jun 17, 2021
Everybody that said PRICE, you are correct, but then you didn't say how to read that PRICE I say, do this: Buy Signal (1) The CLOSE of the current bar (1) must be higher than the ...